I was saddened to hear of Keith's passing today on the Born Loser MC blog (see pictures of Keith Moore). Moore's Cycle Center was the one-stop shop for any Triumph Parts you needed, pre-unit or unit and anyone with a Triumph in Southern California knew Keith. I remember his Lucky Strike unfiltered cigarettes he smoked in the shop as well as the complimentary pretzel sticks. Keith was always very helpful and had a good sense of humor as well as a great stock of needed parts.
My most notable memories of Keith were him joking with me about taking forever to get my bike running, which was true, as well as I recall riding in years ago on a stock 1956 T-110 with just the header pipes and Keith said, " Now that's how a Triumph is supposed to sound!".
He will be missed by many. (Below is one of his business cards I have had stashed away in my wallet.)
If you would like to attend Keith's viewing, funeral, or read his obituary click HERE!
ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Early 70's "Magnificent Seven" Poster
- Larry Garmon's Knuckle w/ Larry Watson Paint
- Remembering Keith Moore
- Original 1967 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Dade County" Ch...
- NICE! Motorcycle 100% Rigid Panhead
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams "Help Put D...
- Original 1966 Ed Roth / Robt. Williams Catalog T-s...
- Wild One Monkey Business
- Gabe's BAR HOOK UP - Huntington Beach, CA
- Duas Caras Cycles - Japan
- Duas Caras Cycles Resurrects Joe Alphabet's "Iride...
- German Novelty Eye Clocks from the 1920's
- Dragon Pan
- Vintage Early 1970's "Retarded Timmy" Poster
- Hawgholic's Insane 1945 "Stoned Yellow" Knucklehead
- Vard Front End w/ Flanders Riser Set-up
- Knuckle Dragger
- 1960 Ford Starliner Custom of Perfection!
- Guitar Wolf - 04/19/12
- Orange Circle Car Show Highlights - From 04/15/12
- The Ohio Crew
- 1965 Santa Barbara Show Program
- 1961 Tridents Auto Show Program
- Custom Bikes at the 1960 Autorama - Hartford, Conn.
- TRIUMPHER Blogsite from Japan
- Flanders vs. Hellings
- Keith Moore of Moore's Cycle Center Passed Today
- Don Hawley @ Carrell Speedway in Gardena, CA - 1950's
- Goodyear Tires as Distributed by Webco in 1966
- 1960's Detroit Autorama Photos
- Rad 1960's Ghost Rider Poster by Jay & Ell Enterpr...
- FOR SALE - Vintage Original 1950's 1956 - 1962 Pre...
- At the Strip
- Lil' Jewel Pre-unit Triumph Drag Bike
- Muscle Bike Mesmerized
- Slick Custom
- SOLD - 1975 Low Rider Trophy
- SOLD OUT - NOS 1970's Triumph Cycle Inn Portland H...
- Original Dave Mann Painting to be Auctioned on 05/...
- FOR SALE - Vintage 1960's Levis Big E Jacket with ...
- Little One Triumph Show Bike FOR SALE on Ebay
- The Wretched Hive
- 1955 Swedish Panhead Street Chopper Feature!
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
The road to the Steak House circa 1949 to early 1950's. (picture comes courtesy of the OC Archives ) Steak House Register Room ...
Post a Comment