ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Here's a great Deist Drag Chutes fireproof racing suit with an awesome chainstitched design!
Nicely displayed Pomona Drags jacket!
Irwindale Raceway jacket as you know is now the home for the yearly Mooneyes X-mas Party with drag racing! This wonderful jacket is most likely of late 50's or early 60's vintage. (All photos taken at the NHRA Museum, Pomona, CA)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ...But my Pipe is Whack!
- The "Nickle" is Back!
- Hardcore Chopper Issue # 39 - John Edwards Cover (...
- 1987 Santa Cruz "Wheels of Fire" Opening Sequence
- California Swingarm!
- Daytona on the Beach!
- 1960s Taco Bell Taco Boy Decal
- Late 60s Bates Sheepcurl Jacket Liner
- Soap Box Derby!
- 1960s Bates Two Tone Leather Cafe Jacket
- J. Cruz 60s Van T-shirt!
- Cool Desert Racer!
- Carb Action!
- Harley & Vincent Rarities
- Rad - BMX Madness From 1986
- Thrashin' - Circa 1986
- Fantastic Bates Solo Seat!
- Panheads & Pet Monkeys - All the Craze in 1967!
- Various Biker Poster Snapshots in HD!
- JD Racer!
- T-Birds X 3
- Nursury Rhyme or Nightmare?
- Decaled Randomness!
- Atomic Pirate MC
- Aussie Drags!
- 1946 H-D "Giant Killer" Knucklehead Drag Bike
- Nira Johnson's Insane Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Vintage San Diego Timing Assoc. Decal
- Rodney's "Breaking the Mechanical Mind" Blog, Are ...
- Chainstitched Masterpieces!
- 1988 Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso Alice in Wonderland Sk...
- 1964 Revell Brother Rat Fink on a Bike Model Kit
- 1969 Magazine Cover Art
- 1/4 Mile Drag Hags
- Amazing Lions Dragstrip Chainstitched Wool Jackets...
- Best Seat in the House!
- Drag Racing Helmets
- Stan Dishong's 96" Overhead Cam Panhead
- 1950's Felt H-D K Model Racing Patch
- Stan Dishong's 1937 Indian Scout Drag Bike
- Garage Company's Dual Carb Panhead Drag Bike
- Old Bell Helmets Waterslide Decals
- Bobby Sirkegian's Pre-unit Rigids Drag Bikes X 3
- Savage Seven Sporties!
- Late 50's / Early 60's Suspension Football Buckets...
- Random Photos Circa 1965
- Ripple Exhaust Pipe Circa 1959
- 1960s White Cafe Leather Jackets
- Bates in '65!
- Wanted: MCM / Bates / Webco Fork Slider Covers fo...
- Motorcycle Show in Bakersfield
- The Odd Couple
- Clear Amal Float Bowl Covers!
- Salty Knuckles!
- 1/4 Mile Machines!
- Pre-Unique Paint Job
- Hank Espinoza's "Old Blue" Panhead!
- Leaders of the Pack Comp LP
- 1960s Biker Fashion!
- Selections from Mothers Choppers 1971 Catalog
- Insane Drag Strip Photos!
- ▼ July (62)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I know a lobby card of this same image was posted earlier but I think this one is much clearer. Harley drag bike heading down the line. E...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...