ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Late 60s Bates Sheepcurl Jacket Liner
This liner is nothing special just a means of creating warmth underneath the jacket during colder weather. This example would be perfect for the girlfriend to wear under her jacket (notice the small size). Zipper is a Sevall! Catalog reference is from 1968.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ...But my Pipe is Whack!
- The "Nickle" is Back!
- Hardcore Chopper Issue # 39 - John Edwards Cover (...
- 1987 Santa Cruz "Wheels of Fire" Opening Sequence
- California Swingarm!
- Daytona on the Beach!
- 1960s Taco Bell Taco Boy Decal
- Late 60s Bates Sheepcurl Jacket Liner
- Soap Box Derby!
- 1960s Bates Two Tone Leather Cafe Jacket
- J. Cruz 60s Van T-shirt!
- Cool Desert Racer!
- Carb Action!
- Harley & Vincent Rarities
- Rad - BMX Madness From 1986
- Thrashin' - Circa 1986
- Fantastic Bates Solo Seat!
- Panheads & Pet Monkeys - All the Craze in 1967!
- Various Biker Poster Snapshots in HD!
- JD Racer!
- T-Birds X 3
- Nursury Rhyme or Nightmare?
- Decaled Randomness!
- Atomic Pirate MC
- Aussie Drags!
- 1946 H-D "Giant Killer" Knucklehead Drag Bike
- Nira Johnson's Insane Pre-unit Rigid Drag Bike
- Vintage San Diego Timing Assoc. Decal
- Rodney's "Breaking the Mechanical Mind" Blog, Are ...
- Chainstitched Masterpieces!
- 1988 Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso Alice in Wonderland Sk...
- 1964 Revell Brother Rat Fink on a Bike Model Kit
- 1969 Magazine Cover Art
- 1/4 Mile Drag Hags
- Amazing Lions Dragstrip Chainstitched Wool Jackets...
- Best Seat in the House!
- Drag Racing Helmets
- Stan Dishong's 96" Overhead Cam Panhead
- 1950's Felt H-D K Model Racing Patch
- Stan Dishong's 1937 Indian Scout Drag Bike
- Garage Company's Dual Carb Panhead Drag Bike
- Old Bell Helmets Waterslide Decals
- Bobby Sirkegian's Pre-unit Rigids Drag Bikes X 3
- Savage Seven Sporties!
- Late 50's / Early 60's Suspension Football Buckets...
- Random Photos Circa 1965
- Ripple Exhaust Pipe Circa 1959
- 1960s White Cafe Leather Jackets
- Bates in '65!
- Wanted: MCM / Bates / Webco Fork Slider Covers fo...
- Motorcycle Show in Bakersfield
- The Odd Couple
- Clear Amal Float Bowl Covers!
- Salty Knuckles!
- 1/4 Mile Machines!
- Pre-Unique Paint Job
- Hank Espinoza's "Old Blue" Panhead!
- Leaders of the Pack Comp LP
- 1960s Biker Fashion!
- Selections from Mothers Choppers 1971 Catalog
- Insane Drag Strip Photos!
- ▼ July (62)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This tank is beyond awesome! Old Gothic style stained glass Jesus painting on axed peanut tank, simply amazing. Check out http://www.spar...
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
Correct me if I'm wrong as this Ebay bike is an "exact" replica of Peter Fonda's Panhead in Wild Angels but I don'...
Heavily engraved Colt 1901 .38 Calibur & 1916 .45 Calibur 6-shooters! Similar engaving patterns appear on custom motorcycle cam ...
Picture comes from a 1976 Easyrider magazine.
As far as I know the Bell 500-TX helmet was first produced in 1962 but I've been watching the 1968 examples like the one shown here...