ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Revell Custom Bike Show Model Diorama
HERE of the individual triumph models.) You can see which pieces were taken from each of the model kits. As for the knucklehead, it was constructed from the 1/8 scale LA Chopper kit and the springer was shortened and the Triumph kit solo seat and ribbed fender were used. It was kind of a fun waste of time but its too bad those kits are pretty pricy now to begin with.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- The Hot Angel - 1958
- HD Riding Sweater - 1920's
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles at War - WWII
- Argosy Magazine WWII Cover Art - "Lunch Break"
- Wild Child's Custom Shop
- Rodder's Journal Early Custom Photos - 1959 - 1964
- 1960's / 1970's Biker Movies & More on Netflix Ins...
- Hot Rod Gang Movie - 1958 - on Netflix (Gene Vince...
- Van-Go Econoline Custom Featured in Issue 26 of Ro...
- New Howard Gribble Original 60's Custom Bike Photo...
- ORIGINAL 1955 Johnny Allen Triumph Streamliner Wor...
- Cool Wild Child's Custom Shop Trike
- Wild Knuckle
- Vincent Von Locke
- The Birth of Verticle
- FOR SALE (Soon) - Original 1960's Dave Mann Biker ...
- Dave Mann's "Stopping Chicago Peace Demonstrators"...
- Dave Mann's "Tijuana Jailbreak" - 1966 Ed Roth Bik...
- Dave Mann's "Blackboard Cafe" - 1966 Ed Roth Biker...
- Dave Mann's "Hollywood Run" - 1966 Ed Roth Biker P...
- Wild Guitar - 1962
- Late 70's / Early 80's Hang Ten Poster
- Captain America
- Random Motorcycle Press Photos
- The Crazy World of the Two-Wheeled Sling Shots - J...
- Bates Leathers & Accessories Brochure - Early '60s
- Another Born Free T-shirt
- Ed Roth's Choppers Magazine Cover Collage
- Mark Drews' 1957 Triumph "Solitary Confinement" - ...
- The Wild Ride Lobby Cards - 1960
- Cycle Outpost's New "Parts Department" is Open 4 B...
- Jeff Decker's 1952 Vincent Black Lightning Custom ...
- Waco Auto Wrecking Co. Photo
- Hauser Bros. Harley Davidson - Oregon
- BMX Bandits Poster - 1984
- Revell Custom Bike Show Model Diorama
- Mike Carver's 1955 Triumph Custom
- Here Come the Trumps!
- 1960 Hubley T-Bucket Hot Rod Toy
- SOLD - Original 1969 Easy Rider Dennis Hopper Panh...
- WWI Daredevil Fighter Piolet Flight Jacket & Cap
- "Black Widow" BSA Drag Bike
- Gun Engraving Meets the Custom Motorcycle - Part II
- FOR SALE - 1987 Madrid Skateboards Bat Rails Sweat...
- The Skate Library
- 1963 Ed Roth "Chicken Delight" Original Decal / T-...
- Wild Angels Movie Poster Art - 1966
- ATR's 1960's Of the Taco Tee
- 1963 Ed Roth "Honda Honey" Original Decal / T-shir...
- 1964 Ed Roth "Swamp Rat" Original Decal / T-shirt Art
- Show Dresser
- Late 60's / 70's Van Doren Shoe Box
- Carlsbad Raceway 1965
- Cheap Trick - 1979
- East Side Story Compilation Oldies LPs
- Selections from USS Piedmont Destroyer Personal In...
- Randy Smith's "Hawg Wild" Panhead
- The Knuck
- Newly Updated 60's Chopper Photos from Howard Gribble
- Van-Go Custom Ford Econoline!
- Additional Larry Watson Custom Motorcycle Photos -...
- Mason's "Cycle Outpost" Blogsite!
- Happy 4th of July Weekend!
- ▼ July (64)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
This tank is beyond awesome! Old Gothic style stained glass Jesus painting on axed peanut tank, simply amazing. Check out http://www.spare...
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Hey, is that Lucky on the left?
Lucky and the Fonz!
Post a Comment