FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cinderella Cart!


I'm not too into the non-motorcycle powered motor stuff but this trike is cool enough! Don't have any info though I know it was in an old Roths Choppers Mag and made the cover as well. (from JJ post) Oh wow, I just noticed the JD springer with flanders risers coming off the rear legs, too perfect and I do see the name Gary Littlejohn! Go figure!


The "Cinderella Cart" makes the cover of the July 1969 Choppers Mag!


The slender JD springer forks make this trike even more unique! (July '69 Choppers Mag)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am wondering what ever happened to this bike? Anyone know who owns it now? I a m Gary's daughter. He lost track of it.

Unknown said...

I am looking for this bike. Anyone out there know where it ended up? I am Gary's daughter.

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters