ACE WESTERN BELTS
CIRCLE A BRAND
HIGH GRADE US STANDARD
OLD SOUTHWESTERN TRAILS
ORANGE EMPIRE RAILWAY MUSEUM
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MERCANTILE
TROY O'SHEA HANDMADE
USN ALL HANDS MAGAZINE ARCHIVE
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Huffy Muscle Bikes Circa 1970
I thought these Huffy muscle bikes were pretty cool as pictured in a 1970 Spiegel catalog. I would be happy to see a kid riding any of these around verses one of a million fixed gear bikes on the road these days. On a second note the color "flaming red" on the Scorcher '70 sounds more than a little gay; nile green appears to be the ticket!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- The "Wild Giraffe" - 1959 BSA Twist-o-Matic Custom!
- Max Schaaf Street Chopper Interview
- Choppers Magazine #1 Ed Fuller's Pre-unit Alternat...
- Rodney - The Artist
- Street Chopper 40th Anniversary Bike Show & Party ...
- The V-Guns @ Avalon Bar Sunday May 3rd!
- Chrome Attack!--When Bikes Turn Chromosexual...
- The Legend of Joe Alphabet & the Eighth Wonder of ...
- Bob Ludvigson's "Scorpion" Panhead - A Mind Trip!
- 1953 Photo from "the Wild One"
- Harvey Mushman Rides Again!
- Knuckles from Early '80s "Boot Hill Digginz" Car S...
- More '51 Triumph Progress Photos
- Fonda's Wild Angels Panhead Revisited
- *1939 Clothier* - WWII Era Garments - Made in U.S.A.
- Ron Finch Frisco Pegs
- Dig Customs from 1958!
- Routt Twin Engine Pre-unit Drag Bike
- Seven Years and Finally Heading Down the Home Stre...
- Great Triumph Pre-unit Racer Photos
- Junior Drag Strip Champions!
- "Untouchable" 2 x 6 Piped Pre-unit Custom
- Ed Roth Dealings
- Triumphs @ the Drags
- Funny Mini Bike Advertisement from 1970
- Chromed Nacelles Take the Cake
- Palm Trees & Smokestack Pipes - Mark Drews Revisited!
- 1960 Arizona State Fairgrounds Racing Program
- Triumph Battery Box With History
- Mark Drew's Triumph Pre-unit Rigid in Desert Paradise
- Huffy Muscle Bikes Circa 1970
- Borrani WM-0 x 21 40 Hole Alloy Rim Laced to Trium...
- Harley Gal Circa 1964
- Late '60s Outlaw Chopper Magazine / Book
- More Triumph Show Bikes
- Triumph Racers - Pam Too & the Tramp
- Hells Angels on Wheels Orig. German Lobby Card
- Original German Wild Angels Lobby Cards
- 1968 Outlaw Motorcycle Magazine
- Roth Airbrushed Monster Sweatshirts from 1961
- Goodyear Rear Tire Selection Circa '66
- Bates Seats in 1966
- Cool Cartoon Ad
- Indian Stryper
- Shanghaied / One Year Before the Mast - Gabe's Blo...
- See Magazine - 09/67
- Mel's Monster
- ▼ April (47)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Greycat - Nomads Monkey - Ironhorsemen Henry - Ironhorsemen Terry the Tramp - Oakland Animal - Oakland Beautiful Buzzard Angel Mexican Ed Ch...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
I spotted this car in Ventura, CA a few weeks back. I'm not sure if its an original or a reproduction but it was p...
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
Cool twin engine triumph pre-unit drag bike from Mullin's Chaindrive website! The "Parasite" Daytona Drag bike with estimated ...
Remembering the veterans that serve or have served for the preservation of American freedom!
I have an original (down to the tires) Nile Green 1966 "Rail" (earlier version of the "Dragster" you have pictured). They were much more radical than the Stingrays and Krates, very chopper-ish... sissybar is 48" tall, big slick and really raked out forks with really wide apes. They're pretty rare these days. Cool pics!
Post a Comment